The Crawford Partnership Crawford County Small Business Emergency Loan Fund
What is the Crawford County Small Business Emergency Loan Fund?
- For-profit, small business emergency loan
- Maximum amount $10,000
- 0% interest
- Short-term loans: 1 to 3 years
- Deferred payments available
- Proceeds intended to be used for operating expenses such as inventory, utilities, etc.
What Businesses are Eligible?
- Businesses with 3 to 25 employees
- Businesses must be located in Crawford County
- Business MUST have applied to the SBA for a COVID-19/pandemic related relief program
- Business must demonstrate need due to COVID-19/pandemic
Complete the Application and Submit To:
- Application included below
- Application fee is 3% of loan balance; application fee of 3% of loan balance due upon approval
- Made Payable to: Crawford Partnership
- Application submitted to: Gary Frankhouse, Executive & Economic Development Director
Inquiries and Questions:
The Crawford Partnership
Physical & Mailing Address: 117 E Mansfield Street, Bucyrus OH 44820
This program is made available as a result of a joint initiative with: